You’ve always been told that there’s no such thing as a stupid question, but, to be honest, these people are really trying to prove that statement wrong.
1. WTF is Obama’s last name? Does anybody know?
2. Does it take 18 months for twins to be born? Or 9?
3. I never knew there were green apples?
4. Wtf are vowels?
5. Happy Columbus Day! He was a president or something, right?
6. GTA 5 or GTA V?
7. Why don’t my Galaxy get the latest iOS update?
8. Is African a religion?
9. Anyone on here got a Twitter? (note: this is a tweet)
10. Why are England playing Ireland when they’re in the same country?
Some of these tweets make me feel thankful that I actually have a brain and think before I tweet! Anyway, the QOTP: What’s the stupidest question anyone ever asked you?
– George 🙂