Gah! I hate back-to-school shopping! It’s the worst thing to do during the holidays. So, I decided to tell you WHAT NEVER TO DO whilst you’re back-to-school shopping.
- Say you’re bored.
- Say you’re hungry.
- Say you don’t like the style of the shoes, trousers, etc.
- Venture into the ‘all-year back2school shop’ at Asda. Angry mums everywhere.
- Join the queue at the ‘all-year back2school shop’ in Asda. You’ll never make it back.
- Say that the shirt is too big. “Oh, you can tuck it in”
- Say that you’d rather be out with friends.
I know this was a poor post but I’m tired and I’m sorry for not posting, I fell out of the groove after my holiday. At least I’m posting *cough* Tatyana *cough*