So we’ve managed to win an award! A cyber-award, anyway.
Our blog has been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Joe from coatechnophile.wordpress.com. Here’s the rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Put the badge on your blog. This will most likely require some technological wizardry. I’m not scared of the challenges. Right? I mean, I am a technophile… please could someone just tell me how to do it (or I could search the web)?
- Nominate 15 people. When I saw ‘nominate’, I don’t mean “You’re through to the live shows and the public vote.” I mean, congrats, you’ve got the award. Feel free to take it or leave it. No pressure.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
First, it’s my nominations. I don’t know if you can nominate the same person as somebody else and I’m not keeping track so here’s my nominations, hopefully right…
- Three Magical
- Funny For Nothing
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- Tanya Doodle (Tatyana please start caring about our blog as well as your new one -_-)
- Good Humored
- That’s Just Ridiculous
- The Middlest Sister
- Fifty Four and a Half
- Sunny Side Up
- Crabby Old Fart
- Before Morning Breaks
- Post It Notes from my Idiot Boss
- Sander’s Tech Blog
- My Blog – Natalie D.
Hopefully thats 15 😉 and now for my seven facts about myself:
- I’ve never had a girlfriend. It’s not because I’m awkward (well, that’s not all of it) but it’s because I go to an all-boys school. Darn traditional schools.
- I’m very boring when it comes to food. I’ll always choose the blandest thing on the menu and have to have ‘plain-ish’ at Nando’s, the plainest they’ll go.
- I don’t like drinking milk. It’s okay in cereal but I won’t drink it as a drink.
- I’m a huge computer geek. I’m always up-to-date with tech news, and I love reading about it on the interwebs.
- I get carried away with my money, especially considering that I have a debit card now. It’s much easier to get carried away when you can’t see physical proof of your money.
- I think I might have OCD. Everything has to be organised and has it’s place. I’ll even feel uncomfortable if I’m eating dinner on a placemat that isn’t lined up with the coaster.
- I’ve tried to write a blog before but I’ve failed every time. Being part of a team makes me more motivated to post.
That’s it, guys.
(oh, and I can’t be bothered with Photo Thursdays 😉 )